Sign in to follow this  

Amateur and Pro boxing

See the previous entry from bladecrew on page one. The sessions are cheap and it depends on how many times you attend.

Glynn and the trainers can order you some gloves or if you nip down to Decathlon sports on Bramall Lane roundabout they have the hand ties and gloves and they are very reasonable on price.

The gym have skipping ropes, bags, a few weights and 3 rings. There is also a very small spectator area in case you wish to take a friend etc.

Ermmm Jon, quit nicking folks off my thread you !!!!!!! :roll::evil:

And tell Glyn I said hiya.... :lol:

As I have said loads coming down to OUR GYM IN ATTERCLIFFE !!!! to join and all seem to be having a great time....CAll in anytime between 12 and 8pm

BC

http://www.jmrdesigns.com/dvsa

Oops, sorry. Never occurred.

Will tell Glyn.

Did you see the televised fight on BBC last night - Arturo Gatti against Mickey Ward? Very good fight

Ill forgive ya haha

Tell him when he gets back from sunny U S of A !

And no I missed it due to commitments Sun night, but I will be cheering Clinton on tonight...!!! Come on Mr Woods !!!!!!

Gonna be a great bill tonight me thinks...

BC

Hello, Could anyone tell me when they'll be another Boxing match in Sheffield, open to the public, like the 1 I just missed at Ponds Forge? I cant find out anywhere.

Hi Amy

Yes there is a show coming up on the 12th of October, sunday afternoon at the Grosvenor House Hotel.

http://www.jmrdesigns.com/dvsa

or email

dvsapromotions @aol.com

BC