'Fantastic Pets' or devil dogs?

its a crap rule! Might right to the dda and try and get springers on the list lol

no actuley they got away with it & set the same dog on someone in a wheelchair who later tryed defending me so good on them eh

but at least you got all your facts right being as you seem to know so much you ovesly will never know what its like to have your mobilitey taken away from you & i hope you never do becourse i wouldent wish this on anyone evem my worst enimey

fabcakes i like in high green\chap where was your dog attacked?

I realy wanted some help to get me not to be scared of this breed

& i realy wanted to go ahead & meet some owners with thair

bull breeds this has totaly put me off now as i dont think i can do it

think i will just stay as i am & sort it out myself in one way or another

oh, so if it is American pit bull, then it is an american pitbull so it is a breed

if it only has american pit bull in it, then it is a 'pitbull type' and not an american pit bull?

So my friends dog, who looks like a dachshund. behaves like a dachshund but has jack russell in it is a 'type', not a 'cross' ?

no actuley they got away with it & set the same dog on someone in a wheelchair who later tryed defending me so good on them eh

but at least you got all your facts right being as you seem to know so much you ovesly will never know what its like to have your mobilitey taken away from you & i hope you never do becourse i wouldent wish this on anyone evem my worst enimey

i thought you said the police came with guns to shoot it?

anyway that points regardless, what baffles me is you seem to think i want people to go around letting their dogs be out of control :loopy: but then again i own a "devil dog" so i must set my dog on disabled people for kicks to scare them :loopy:

i think its a shame the dog WASNT removed and the owners prosecuted. let me make this clear

IM DISGUSTED SOME IDIOTS SET THEIR DOGS ON YOUR DOG. IM SORRY SHE WAS HURT. i hope that makes it clear, as i have been saying that all along.

plus you seem to be making assumptions about me ...never mind. for the record i wouldnt want to take anyones mobility away from them either

its a crap rule! Might right to the dda and try and get springers on the list lol

it is a crap rule , i often look on deed not breeds webpage and cry for all the dogs ripped away from their families cos of their looks when they are the most gentle loving animals

fabcakes i like in high green\chap where was your dog attacked?

IN TOWN CENTURE & BECOURSE I GOT A LITTLE UPSET AT THE DRUGGIES THAT DID IT THE DRUGGIES TRYED TO BEAT ME UP WITH THAIR DOG SNAPPING AGAIN AT ME & RAMBLE & ALL THEY COULD DO WAS LAUGH & ME :cry::cry::cry:

sorry diddent realise it was large print

I realy wanted some help to get me not to be scared of this breed

& i realy wanted to go ahead & meet some owners with thair

bull breeds this has totaly put me off now as i dont think i can do it

think i will just stay as i am & sort it out myself in one way or another

if he wasnt so awful with buses i would of been happy to let you meet my lad tbh hes a big softy unless your a treat

oh, so if it is American pit bull, then it is an american pitbull so it is a breed

if it only has american pit bull in it, then it is a 'pitbull type' and not an american pit bull?

So my friends dog, who looks like a dachshund. behaves like a dachshund but has jack russell in it is a 'type', not a 'cross' ?

no its a dachshund cross. unless dachshunds get added to section one of the DDA then it would be a dachshund type.

it is a crap rule , i often look on deed not breeds webpage and cry for all the dogs ripped away from their families cos of their looks when they are the most gentle loving animals

if they are a 'banned breed' then they should expect someone to come and take the dog away eventually - helloooooooo - may I please have a breed that is banned?

oh no, oh no, they have taken my loving (banned) pet away from me. it isn't fair. oh, wah wah wah.

if they are a 'banned breed' then they should expect someone to come and take the dog away eventually - helloooooooo - may I please have a breed that is banned?

oh no, oh no, they have taken my loving (banned) pet away from me. it isn't fair. oh, wah wah wah.

no because its not a breed... dear me will some people not listen

many people have rehomed or bought staffy cross puppys that have grown up to fit some of the characteristics of pitbull TYPE. now we are talking dogs that have no american pit bull terrier in them. staffy , maybe boxer or mastiff. but not american pit bull terrier. yet they are treated as if they were due to their looks and taken. even people who have bought pedigree staffords. so you saying they have taken their loving banned pet is a bit harsh seeing as these are dogs with sound temperement , when all they did was buy a pet that grew acertain way...

It's not that simple, though. As ami_j has said, it's a type not a breed, and the definition of the type is very broad.

So you could buy a staffy/cross or resuce a staffy/cross and then later be told it conforms to type.

i thought you said the police came with guns to shoot it?

yes they did this happernd before the police came

you dont know the full story of what happernd

it seems to me you think im making this up

if so why not give GD a call & see what happernd

or better still get intouch with the police that attended

when it happernd & ask them what state i was in

i dont belive you what are you a private investergater

for bull breeds :suspect:

yes they did tis happernd before the police came

you dont know the full story of what happernd

it seems to me you think im making this up

if so why not give GD a call & see what happernd

i dont belive you what are you a private investergater

for bull breeds :suspect:

yes i believe you! all i have commented on is that you said a pitbull breed attacked your dog (pitbull isnt a breed) and when questioned you linked me to a site with three different breeds on it. Ive even said i think the dog should of been destroyed and the people prosecuted, i think your reading different posts to what i am

Edited by Moonbird
Removing swearing