'Fantastic Pets' or devil dogs?

a few words

so its ok for you to wind me up by implying i agree with the dogs attacking your guide dog? and by making assumptions about me when you dont even know me

so its ok for you to wind me up by implying i agree with the dogs attacking your guide dog? and by making assumptions about me when you dont even know me

not being funny but all you did was go on about this DDA & that DDA

& other stuff

like this for instance

Originally Posted by ami_j

i thought you said the police came with guns to shoot it?

& THIS IS WHAT DOG ATTACKED MY GD

I HAVE JUST BEEN INTEARS LOOKING AT THIS

PICTURE AS IT IS THE EXSACT SAME MARKING ONLEY

THE DOG THAT ATTACKED RAMBLE WAS DARKER

AS MUCH AS I TRY I REALY DONT LIKE THESE DOGS

& IF THAT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON THEN SO CHUFFING BE IT

I REMEBER ITS TEETH ITS FACE EVERYTHING ABOUT

IVE HAD ENOUTH BYE

http://www.pitbull-store.com/images/categories/american-Pitbull-terrier-leather-dog-harness-apbt.jpg

Edited by fabcakes

On a (sort of) lighter note, I had a power nap (;)) just now and had a dream that Cass bit me...

*retires from thread before I start distrusting my own dog*

& other stuff

like this for instance

i was asking a question ? is that a bad thing , seeing as i was seeing if the dog had been destroyed?

the DDA stuff wasnt just in relation to you, im sorry you felt it "wound you up" but section one is a big deal to bullbreed owners. section three is also a section relating to dogs out of control in a public place. its a real shame they didnt deal with your attack more seriously

you probably still hate me and think im scum (if you do well theres nothing i can do about though , though i assure you im not, im mearly a stubborn person who loves her dog and bullbreeds in general) i leave you with one question

do you not think i want the badly owned , dangerous bull breeds off the streets just as much as you do love?

On a (sort of) lighter note, I had a power nap (;)) just now and had a dream that Cass bit me...

*retires from thread before I start distrusting my own dog*

if thats cass in your piccy i want to steal her :hihi:

oh i could do with a power nap lol

& other stuff

like this for instance

& THIS IS WHAT DOG ATTACKED MY GD

I HAVE JUST BEEN INTEARS LOOKING AT THIS

PICTURE AS IT IS THE EXSACT SAME MARKING ONLEY

THE DOG THAT ATTACKED RAMBLE WAS DARKER

AS MUCH AS I TRY I REALY DONT LIKE THESE DOGS

& IF THAT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON THEN SO CHUFFING BE IT

I REMEBER ITS TEETH ITS FACE EVERYTHING ABOUT

IVE HAD ENOUTH BYE

http://www.pitbull-store.com/images/...rness-apbt.jpg

i'm sure my sister will look at springer spanials in the same way! infact she has reported this the police and sheffield star lets see if "springer attacks another dog" makes it the paper! I doubt it.

i have had my staffy for 5 years and he loves kids and he is fine with other dogs its not the dogs that are at falt its the owners

i have had my staffy for 5 years and he loves kids and he is fine with other dogs its not the dogs that are at falt its the owners

Partly but not entirely i'd say. As mentioned in this post and a few others, poor breeding has a great deal to do with this.

It does get confusing though and in fairness the Irish Staff is generally described as a pitbull type in England. The American PBT sporting cropped ears is very much like the Am Staff as well but you're right and generally people tend to lump them all together as types with the exception of EBT and the Am Bulldog :)

It is odd that whenever they put pictures of the dogs in newspapers they get one of it at its worst, Shepherds and Rottweilers were treated in the same fashion :(

I think what people have to accept is that the bull bread type's are the choise of the idiotic gangster types of today same as the rottie's once where so even if your a great person with a great dog if its of this type you will get looked at like you might set it on people or other dogs as these scum do. I have little dog's an have had assuptions made about me. Its sad and not fair but people will alway's judge you on what you wear, where you live, the way you talk. Unfortunatly this is what has happened to these type of dog's.

I think thats very true Jan - We have a fantastic little rottie in earlier this year. She had been in with another rescue for over a year when we asked to take her into Rain. We assessed her and she was great - no problems - even though she'd just been in a small kennel and neglected and abused by man for half of her adult life. I took her out for a walk and went to the local co-op. She is only labrador size. I was amazed how people stared at me - sort of moving away from her - even though she was such a good girl.

I totally agree with the sort of people who often want the bull breeds though - a true staffy is one of the best dogs in the world. I love them to bits, but sadly - the strong dog aggressive ones out there, that the people on the lead or in the garden can hardly even hold, are a total danger to other dogs.

People have to be accountable for their dogs. I believe the law is soon going to be changing and they will be. Maybe then, they will start to be more responsible when they start to get an ASBO for a badly behaved dog.