Anyone tried the scrummy free friday food in the Rose & Crown, Eckington

Funny aint it how most of the people on this thread are new to sheffield forum and only posted on this topic. Hmmmmmmmmmmm do they do a "FISHY" supper?

But well done Rob and Nikki for finding a way of free advertising x

Try also Chesterfield forum

Cheaper than the Eckington Leader isnt it.

Yes your right I'm new to sheffield forum and I only joined because of your initial comment. You have done more to stimulate debate on this site than anyone, are you part of the conspiracy or the circus??? Are you secretly, Rob or Nic.

Edited by good-buddy

What a clever intervention, Clownaround made, to stimulate debate, Everyone wins.

If your Rob sat at home, while people gobble up the feeds, as fast as they eat your free food. If your Nic this knocks spots off of Saachi and Saachi for free advertisement for your cheaper beer prices. If you are Sheffield Forum you have gained new members or onlookers, that until a few days ago had never heard of you. If you are Chesterfield Forum you have gained a thread, to people that had not previously heard of you. If you are the Club you have had glowing praise for the effort the committee have put in. If you are Clownaround you've gained recognition for your circus, red nose and big feet, as well as your big top. If your the cook, the head bottle washer, the guy who started it all off, by getting stuck in the traffic, or just somebody who as enjoy this free food and cheaper beer and those like me who have now found out about all these wonderful things in life and hope to be trying them this friday, everybody as gained.

Thank you Clownaround I think you've done a good job.

well what a difference of opinions..!! firstly may I apologise for no food tonight, just had a fitted kitchen put in so unless you want sawdust curry then it was best not to this week. things will be back as norm next friday.

We frequent the club regularly and all the lads know that my hubby makes curries as most of them have had them off him, amongst other things that we make between us.

The food has NOTHING what so ever to do with Nicky and Rob, they just agreed to let us bring it in, which was very kind of them, why have you got it in for them when they are only trying to run a business ??

There are some people making comments on here that i do believe know us and if you are so interested in thinking that this was done for advertising purposes then you should show your face on a friday and put your point over to the people concerned or haven't u got the b--ls!

we shall see..............

Just had a word with Mr curry, and he tells Me that tomorrow nights speciality is curried meatballs.

It would be nice to see George washing them down with his free pint.

yep that's right spicy curried meatballs and chicken saag....maybe if ur lucky some bombay potatoes...!!

come on george/gerald whatever your name is..where are you ???

nice to see you back John Henry.. are you coming to test them out then ? lol

well eckington seems to love "spicy meatballs"....!!!!

well tandoori/tikka chicken and onion bajis went down well... nothing left after 10mins.!

to all the sceptics and bad commenters on this thread....WHERE were you !!

you missed out big time and i don't understand how you can comment when you haven't even been in the place

the friday night crowd love it so we don't care

:hihi: