Netball training, back to netball teams any where?

hi

im looking to get back in to netball im 18 i haven't played for a couple of years, i used to be really in to it:), any one know any where that does back to netball sessions or training or something in sheffield/rotherham area thanks.

hi

im looking to get back in to netball im 18 i haven't played for a couple of years, i used to be really in to it:), any one know any where that does back to netball sessions or training or something in sheffield/rotherham area thanks.

The insitute of sport up near the areana does one. I think it is on a Monday night a lot of teams look for new players there too or they can point you in the right direction of a team that needs players :) Give them a ring.

thanks i just had a look they do on on a thursday,just my luck thursday is only day i cant do it lol

I'll ask around for you then. I play in a league, my team is full of oldies so we just turn up and play so we don't have training evenings, I will ask some of the younger teams for you and see what is around.

If you are based near Meersbrook they have a team that practises outdoors on a Wed and plays in a league. They are a freindly bunch and I would join them if it was not for the fact it clashes with my match night for my other team!

great :) thanks im based in rotherham id be willing to travel about half hourish x

For a person who has made the decision to take advantage of this unique netball gaming opportunity on their own, there are many options available to them when pursuing this outlet. When seeking the best netball opportunity for you to take advantage of, look into what is possible when you utilize the resources found at Flagstaff Gardens.

Hi Guys, I'm also looking to join a local netball team that preferably has matches/trains on a Wednesday night. I'm 26 and have had a break from netball for a few years so looking to get back in to it. I usually play Centre but I'm open to try other positions.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Hi Shivs,

My friend and I are roughly the same age as you and in exactly the same position, do you fancy trying to find a few more people to play with us?

Thanks,

Jo

Hi Jo,

Is there just the two of you interested then? I could possibly get a couple of people interested. Are you interested in joining a league or just training?

Shivs

Hi Shivs,

There's definitely the two of us, but possibly more if I ask around. I think we'd be up for both training and league games. We've played with another group in Sheffield a few times but they're an established team and perhaps a little above our level, so we're really just looking to get started again!

Jo