Moisturiser to calm skin

Can anyone recommend a good moisturiser? I have combination skin with some large pores and redness on my cheeks. I'm currently using one of Boots own brands which is ok for moisturising but doesn't help the large pores or the redness. Any advice would be appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a good moisturiser? I have combination skin with some large pores and redness on my cheeks. I'm currently using one of Boots own brands which is ok for moisturising but doesn't help the large pores or the redness. Any advice would be appreciated.

I think La Roche Posay do a moisturiser for red skin, and ranges for other skin. Why not have a look on their website, or in Boots Meadowhall they have skincare advisors that should be able to find something for you.

Just googled and the La Roche Posay one is La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer

why not try yr doctor he will give u wat u need to clear it up

have you tried Forever Living Propolis Cream? About £14 per tube but its excellent - is the redness roseacea?

have you tried Forever Living Propolis Cream? About £14 per tube but its excellent - is the redness roseacea?

It's not roseacea, just slightly red on the cheeks. It's not a problem most of the time so I think it's just that the skin is more sensitive there than anywhere else on my face. I will look into the cream you suggest, I don't mind paying a bit more if it works. Thanks for the advice.

let me know if you can't get hold of it. you can't buy it in the shops only via distributors.

I have just started stocking a new face cream that ticks all the boxes. It is nice and natural and contains Lavender to balance and soothe, apricot kernel oil to moisturise and geranium oil to tone and help with the pores. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and it's great.