Social Group - would like to meet new people

Hey everyone! I'm Beth (25). A lot of my friends have either moved away or paired up and abandoned me, hehe, so I'd love to meet some new people in Sheffield and expand my social circle! Would be great to hear from people so get in touch if anyone is interested! :)

hi beth, why dont you join the sheffield social group for 20's and 30's?

Hey, thanks for the recommendations! :) I've also seen a new topic for a facebook group I will be joining. TJC1, do you have any more info on the Sheffield social group for 20's and 30's?

Just type 'the sheffield social' in the search bar. Its a group of people in there 20's and 30's that do organised events from resturaants, dancing, to pub quizzes and chocolate tasting. Something to suit all tastes.

hi beth, my names kerry and i'm 27, i'v just moved to sheffield and don't realy know anyone in this area, so would be great to meet new ppl, if you want can arrange to meet up sometime. email me cos i wont be going on ea much its [email protected], spk soon x

Hi Beth!

Do you like cinema? I love movies. If you fancy going to the flicks one of these days, send me a post.

Hi Beth :)

I'd love to meet up, I'm 22 and I just moved here recently so I don't know anyone outside of work. Feel free to send me a message.