Special tea for Miss

Many moons ago when I was in junior school one of the female teachers took a dislike to me;I dont know why maybee because I was adisobedient;cheeky;rebellious scruffy little get;maybee thats why.One certain day I had upset her and was sent to sit on the stairs outside the staff room;all the teachers went in for their break;she came back out shut the door and said[You stay there when ive drank my tea Im going to cut your throat],This put the fear of god up me I was only 6 or7 yrs old;Iwas nearly peeing myself.Of course it didnt happen but I vowed to pay her back.My chance came later I was chosen to make the tea for teachers break;I knew which was her cup so before I poured the tea I had a little wee wee in it;she even complimented me on it being very nice;REVENGE.:gag:

Many moons ago when I was in junior school one of the female teachers took a dislike to me;I dont know why maybee because I was adisobedient;cheeky;rebellious scruffy little get;maybee thats why.One certain day I had upset her and was sent to sit on the stairs outside the staff room;all the teachers went in for their break;she came back out shut the door and said[You stay there when ive drank my tea Im going to cut your throat],This put the fear of god up me I was only 6 or7 yrs old;Iwas nearly peeing myself.Of course it didnt happen but I vowed to pay her back.My chance came later I was chosen to make the tea for teachers break;I knew which was her cup so before I poured the tea I had a little wee wee in it;she even complimented me on it being very nice;REVENGE.:gag:

Fanny Buxtons watchin thee.

Im not freetund of that fat old mare;anyway it weernt her.

Nice one owd tup! My grandfather’s brother, also in his class at school well before the turn of the century, desperately needed to relieve himself of a sudden attack of “dire here” and asked if he might be excused. Teacher refused, my grandfather said “**** on t’seat Tommy” so he did!

Ive just remembered a couple more [REVENGE] stories what a horrid little misguided sod I was ;Oh yere -Right].Number1-one of the main wack-em brigade gave me 3 strokes for summat-I cant remember what for;any way I thought[Your going to pay matey].He had a Morris Minor car ;his pride and joy pay back came in the shape of a potatoe that I stuffed up its exaust as far as poss.He was pulling his hair out trying to start it giving me a warm feeling.Number2-We had a school garden ont wateer-side;I was digging this day when I copt a tayter reet at back of my skull;I turned and everone pointed at this scruffy little get grinning at me.Im afraid I lost it I charged across the plot pulling up a brussel sprout plant on the way;I floored him sat on him and beat him round the head a bit with it he was covered in mud.The teacher made go back to school and wait for a caning which I got.Pay back came a while after;on the garden there was the remains of a large greenhouse the floor of which was dug over and turned into the teachers pet project;a stawberry plot on one side there was a thick high wall anyway myself and 2 partners in crime Dave W. and Len A. were sent to do a bit of digging.We soon got bored so we started giving the wall a push;we got it rocking nicely but no one would give the final push;in the end I couldn;t resist and over it went flattening the plot ;job done.We went back to break the news someone had vandalised the plot or maybee it was the wind.The teachers face was so sad;I havent slept since[HE-HAW]