Italian deli in sheffield

Ranmoor Deli on Fulwood Rd. Pretty good range of stuff and one of the friendliest shops in Sheff.

alternageek, my other half was Italian and his mamma used to make her own ricotta, dont know the recipe but it had milk and rennet in, she used to make lots of in a huge metal saucepan and it involved heating the milk and rennet. I'm sure you could get a recipe on the internet.

Nonna's is expensive .Prosciutto just means ham in Italian .You can get some nice hams from Waitrose .What are you wanting to make with Ricotta you can use other things . We have never had a problem getting ingredients to make Italian dishes and we all cook including my 3 sons .Buon appetito .

Get to Lidl and buy Serra Moreno,Spanish cheaper and better.£1.50 per 100 gm.

Hi there,

check this out...this is really really good Italian food!

http://www.etalianfood.com

I did my order recently....best Italian experience ever! I advice to have a large order...delivery is free...

G

The little nonnas deli on hickmott road just off eccy road is good. Nice and authentic Italian deli stuff but not cheap!

I agree Nonnas sells nice stuff and it is expensive!....anyway, if you are looking for real Italian stuff....

http://www.etalianfood.com

It`s not expensive and they have always nice offers!

Carluccio's in Meadowhall also have an (expensive) deli/shop/ restaurant.