Marshalls pond loxley

i had a day off and wondered what pond would be fishing if at all:( (due to the cold snap)but to my surprise it fished really well :)with a good selection of fish.i was on peg 8 using a float setup ,i had loads of bites throughout the day:P best fish a mirror carp weighing in at 8lb on a 3lb hook length and 6 lb main,:D

i had a day off and wondered what pond would be fishing if at all:( (due to the cold snap)but to my surprise it fished really well :)with a good selection of fish.i was on peg 8 using a float setup ,i had loads of bites throughout the day:P best fish a mirror carp weighing in at 8lb on a 3lb hook length and 6 lb main,:D

to be honest ive always found it a lovely pond, its scenic and after fishing commercials its nice to go to a pond and not know if its a carp, barbel, chub, roach, bream or tench thats pulling the float under

yeh it was a good days fishing because the last time i went there i blanked:o and resorted to chucking my phone at the fish to stun them:loopy: (well thats my version),it is a very pleasant place to fish:)

Thanks for that,i was thinking of going there this weekend,as its gonna be a little warmer.

Hi, just wondering if there’s any carp in Marshall’s pond, thanks 😊 

There are loads of carp in Loxley Fishery ( Marshalls ). Unfortunately it's closed for now.

On 01/05/2020 at 15:10, charliewag said:

There are loads of carp in Loxley Fishery ( Marshalls ). Unfortunately it's closed for now.

Hi Charliewag has Loxley Fishery opened up again  as you said its a great little pond

It did open when allowed to do so but at that time you had to book a peg by phone. I don't know if it's still the same but the website will offer more info. Just google Loxley Fishery.

7 hours ago, charliewag said:

It did open when allowed to do so but at that time you had to book a peg by phone. I don't know if it's still the same but the website will offer more info. Just google Loxley Fishery.

it is open now  no booking of pegs all pegs in use with social distancing no walking about from peg to peg no sharing tackle check their facebook page for all rules