When will the Sheffield Forum end?

when do you think this fine forum will be no more?

do you think there will become am massive deline and the whole internet will just shut down

or possibly the owner just decides to end the era and just keep it as a distant memory

or it will just have less and less users and no one decides to use it any more

another forum comes and pinches all the punters

all of mankind evolves back into monkeys with the monkeys probobly not knowing how to use a computer

it will go on until the world ends

or a other option......

It would be nice to think it has the potential to exist forever, to preserve history for future generations!

The human capacity to complain is never ending, and by extension so this forum will be never ending also. :)

It would be nice to think it has the potential to exist forever, to preserve history for future generations!

maybe a future history find tool for the future, for someone in 200 years to go onto the sheffield forum bring back the flood threads to read about such times in sheffield history.

or to read back to a time before david cameron turned england into a third world country, and some belived in him.

Somewhere between now and the year 3000.

The forum has already lost a lot of regulars to Facebook and myspace and things like that so chances are somethings going to appear that is so popular that everyone just goes there en masse.

I reckon the forum will hang on for years, even with just a few posters- I know of fora out there with six or seven posters and they seem to be doing nicely.

Either way, the longer this place goes the better because its chock full of years worth of some brilliant threads and posts.

Hi

2012 the world ends

I hope this forum never ends. There is lots of lovely forummers on here that give great advice, and if your feeling down you can always come on here a get a good laugh with different comments. I honestly believe as one forummer leaves another one joins. Lets keep our fingers crossed it will still be around in many years to come yet.

There might be some technological advance that means we all migrate to having these discussions via a completely different medium, and not via an internet forum. That apart, I don't see it ending; there will always be plenty of Sheffielders wanting to talk about things.

When the police close it

Its already lost alot of people due to the number of pc warriors who like to jump on people for pathetic things. I dont bother much now because its gone down hill an cant be doing with trolls who need to get a life .