Plantar fasciitis any one got it ?? sore feet

well here again lol just thought id have a peek to see if anyone had posted

feet basicaly still as bad as before have been wearing splints in bed to stretch my feet as i sleep but there a waste of space to be honest lol

also had some insoles made for my shoes by the hospital and there about as much use as a chocolate fire guard

ahh well :(

mite give that gell stuff a try willing to try anything lol x thanks for posts

have you tried rolling your feet with a cricket ball underneath ?

I realise that this thread started a good 8 years ago, but for those unfortunates who are suffering - or God forbid, STILL suffering! - I sympathise!

I developed plantar just before Christmas last year, and it progressively worsened. I put up with the "stone in the shoe, just under the heel" sensation for some months. The GP suggested going to see a podiatrist, but I was going to have to wait for over 3 months just to see if anything could be done, so I started looking at alternatives in the meantime.

There's a Youtube video by Jeff Cavaliere entitled "How to fix Plantar Fasciitis (No more heel pain)" which explains why you've got it, and how to get shut.

I tried the exercises for a couple of weeks, and noticed a difference very quickly.

A month after starting - 10 minutes a day? - the affliction had disappeared.

Try it. It does actually work.

Good luck.

I've no idea if this has been posted before, but I find sleeping with my feet elevated helps. 

You can also get some socks from Ebay that can help.

I have stopped wearing slippers in the house, but bought a pair of shoes just for indoors to give my foot more support

On 16/04/2020 at 16:51, smithy266 said:

I have stopped wearing slippers in the house, but bought a pair of shoes just for indoors to give my foot more support

I had this condition some years ago and after buying gel  heel inserts, and a very good pair of trainers ( Skechers) which I wear every day, even inside the house, I’ve never had trouble since. As someone said in a previous post, carpet slippers are definitely out !