Herries rd pond

I would like to buy a permit for herries road fishing pond as a gift for my husband, can anyone tell me how to do it please we do live in the required area any advice would be greatly appreciated

thankyou

Pop down on a nice sunny afternoon. Should be a warden around the pond which can provide you with these permits. Hope this helps.

permits are issued sat/sun mornings in april whilst the pond is shut. pop down on these dates and ask if any places are available. based on last years prices the permit costs £15 with a £20 joining fee.

can anybody fish herries road pond untill the permit`s are out any phone number for the warden of the pond my fiancee and i live in s5 so it`s just down the road

I would like to buy a permit for herries road fishing pond as a gift for my husband, can anyone tell me how to do it please we do live in the required area any advice would be greatly appreciated

thankyou

Why did you double post this,did you not believe the information given?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7291980#post7291980

is there any fish in that pond ? if so what type and sizes please .

there are plenty of roach + skimmers plus chub, barbel, perch, rudd, tench, some big carp, crucians, gudgeon + a couple of big eels. a lot of small fish were removed last year and replaced with tench, crucians and some small carp.

My Dad would like to fish here and I'm wondering if anyone has up to date information? He has heard you need to live local but he doesn't know how local.

Unfortunately for your dad, he will have to wait till next year to get a permit as they are only issued during April for the coming season. He has to live in S4,5 or 6 to be eligible. If you contact me early next year i'll send you further details. I've just been down there for a few hours fishing after work.