Sushi Express Restaurant

I am not even going to try this restaurant as I am more than happy with Yama Sushi. Having tried all of the sushi restaurants in Sheffield (apart from the express) I will still stick to the fact that Yama is clearly the winner of them all! If only the man who works in there would smile!!

I visted Australia recently and they have sushi bars on every corner!! The prices are low and the food beats anything I've tasted in the UK, huge portions, fresh food, lots of variations and choice! Pity the UK can't catch up with Oz because if they did I would be having it for lunch every day!

Yes, i had been to Sushi Express and food was awsome. I would recommend to all living in Sheffield.

Did lunch today! Great. Service was lovely and enjoyed bargain quality food. Had lunch menu plus extra side dishes. Kim chi was great as was the tofu and tremendous salmon salad. :love:

Hey,

i have not been there (I do not like sushi ;) ), but my friends did, and I heard some good comments about this place. Maybe next time I'll go with them. You can't always listen to others, better go try it yourself ;)

Im a big fan of Japanese food, and I must say the two times I have been there, I have been disappointed. Firstly, the food took so long to arrive almost 1 hour when there were many chefs in the kitchen and not many customers. Secondly, the rice on the curry had many hard bits. Thirdly, the sushi wasn't too great. The Tuna was so thin the rice underneath could be seen and the Salmon looked like it had been left out a while, a little dryish on the edges.

Service wasn't so great but better the second time I went. If your on a tight budget maybe try it out, if your trying it for Japanese food, there are other places in Sheffield.

Wow, thanks for this. I love my sushi and am a big fan of Yama, but Sushi Express sounds like its worth a go. :)

Anyone been here recently? Has service improved?