Emos + Goths in sheffield?

I can't speak for the Emo's but the goths and grungers grew up....we are still here but we now wear formal clothing and frequent the offices in which we work to earn a living. Boo

The nelsons alledgedly like the old wapentake used to be (classic rock, metal stuff) and loads of the old wapentake regulars go there.

although i aint been in since the late 80s, ill have to make a date to reaquaint miself in there next time im down sheff.

as for me i virtually lived in the peace gardens back in the late 80s / early 90s pre emo :P

Ah right' date=' I've never been in there, it looks a bit too...dingy for me, I mean Corp isn't exactly...shiny but, Nelson..[b']ooo[/b], I don't think I'd ever want to go in there. I knew some people who used to work there and they were tramps, so.
Lol... that did make me laugh

Why do I never see this Kind of people around anymore, I, Myself am deffinately alternative But I never see many others now adays, apart from around town, Its upseting cos I dont wanna be the only one left..

Where are they all? D:

College....

Lol... that did make me laugh

Joined Pure Gym today

Lol, I'm 41 and had my first visit to the Corp a few weeks ago for a Murderdolls gig. Great gig, but what a ****hole that place is! The Dove and Rainbow in Hartshead Square is a rock/metal pub and slightly better than the Corp :hihi: Nice people in these places tho - you don't seem to get the trouble that you see with 'chav' clubs. My lads also like West St Live - not strictly metal but all sorts of music, and a laid back atmosphere :)

I once got beaten up by a one armed punk rocker outside the Corp. Terrible.

ahh, used to go to peace a while back. while K corp still ran. stopped goin cos the people that didn't leave just got worse and worse.

Where are they all? D:

They were all in Leeds tonight watching the Sisters of Mercy at Leeds Met.

Noo, the club night's are better, Monday/Wednesday/Friday night, they're sweeeet.

And a quad vod for £2.40, it's definitely the best club night in Sheffield.

Dont let the licencing board see that, im sure its a bit naughty :hihi:

I once got beaten up by a one armed punk rocker outside the Corp. Terrible.

by the look of your photo, youd think you was hit by a bus.