Anyone here play League of Legends :)

I tried it, but just couldn't get into it. Found HoN to have a better selection of characters, and overall feel, but don't really like either.

More of SC:BW / SC2 player, as well as the usual CS.

This seems like kind of a dead thread but I thought I would just drop by and say that I play LoL and would love to meet some new people to play with. :)

I have played it quite a bit tbh...

Any people here still paying? I wanna create a team. I dont care how good someone is. It just makes a lot more fun in a team. Maybe even create a lan party haha

Any people here still paying? I wanna create a team. I dont care how good someone is. It just makes a lot more fun in a team. Maybe even create a lan party haha

I have been tempted to start playing again now and then, but I think i'd like to 'sponsor' a team, instead of play all the time...

I have a gaming clan/group/community that i'd love to get running again, (started it in 1997, kinda died by 2008) - saying that, either way, I would play a little now and then...

although, I prefer SMITE at the moment, similar idea (2/3 lane MOBA), but it's 1st person, and skillshot abilities (aimed skills) instead of how the others do it ;)

I play league of legends I play as Sion :)