Alluminium welding

Does anyone know where I can get a pushchair chassis welded. I live north Sheffield

i cant imagine any pushchair thats worth the price to have it welded. It'd be far far far cheaper to bin it and buy a new one.

i cant imagine any pushchair thats worth the price to have it welded.

Agree. Unless of course it is not allumininium. Have you tried a magnet on it?

Try looking up fabricators. That's the trade that knows about welding and if you can find a small fabricating shop who will do small repairs you're onto a winner. It's much better and a lot cheaper to get something repaired than to have to replace it.

If the frame is at the point of damage where it needs welding, i wouldn't use it myself! Can't you just get a new one? I know this one may well be expensive but you can get cheap ones for less than the price of a repair!

i have taken my sons alluminium wheelchair to be welded today at a place near the ski village. very reasonablely priced and he came recommended from another wheelchair user.

i have taken my sons alluminium wheelchair to be welded today at a place near the ski village. very reasonablely priced and he came recommended from another wheelchair user.

Hi

With respect why do you put "very reasonably priced " instead of telling people what money he/she charged and for what he/she did for it

I think the same thing. After all, whats 'reasonable' for you could be well out of my price range...

I think what Lolliew means is simply that for the work that was done the price was reasonable. That would still be the case whether one is rich or poor-“was the cost reasonable in respect of the work done“.

At the end of the day, Kidley has provided a phone number, so it is only a matter of the OP picking up the phone. Once they have had a quote they can make an informed decision which way to go.

Hi

Mart to cut out all that would it not be more informative to say i was charged £25 for welding a 1inch dia aluminium tube

with respect - it has bugger all else to with anyone else what i paid for the repair.

the needs of the OP are different to what mine was.

as mart said - i did provide a number for the op to get the information for themselves. they didnt however ask what anyone paid just if anyone knew of somewhere that can weld alluminium.

and i was very polite as well