Cricket World Cup 2011

So after abit of an anticlimax in oz with the ODI series defeat we now have the CWC to look forward to.

What are your thoughts? Who will win? Any dark horses? Dissapointments?

On paper, England have a very strong side especially if Morgan does play. Aussies look good against us but poor against India and SA, particularly spin.

Winners = India are going to be difficult to beat but I fancy SA to do it at last...

Dark horses = Bangladesh if Tamin and Shakib get going

Dissapointments = England :mad: just too tired..

Nonetheless.....COE :D

I think Morgan is out for the entire World Cup. KP is opening the batting with Strauss.

I think England will have done well to reach the semis.

Pakistan could go one way or the other. Could smash the opposition or self destruct.

India, South Africa and Sri Lanka would be my choices.

England made heavy weather of beating Canada today.....doesnt look good for us,morgans a big loss,whatever happened to craig kieswetter the big hitting almost englishman?

India will rank among the bookies favorites,but anythings possible,pakistan have the talent,but are prone to self destruct.

Il go South Africa,strong all round,and great one day game.

we could do with cook playing as opener to keep one end closed and let the others get the runs. strauss is well out of form in this form of the game and doesnt deserve a place in the team

I'm just hoping for something a little more enjoyable than the last misery fest.

Collys woefully short of batting form too

yes but Colly also brings other things that are useful as he is a great fielder and a useful back up bowler

yes but Colly also brings other things that are useful as he is a great fielder and a useful back up bowler

And a few runs now too! Good to see KP opening and scoring well.

Just waching India v Bang, brilliant bating by Sehwag and Kohli. Very exciting reply so far, atmostphere sounds amazing :o

Come on Bangladesh!!

Cant wait!

Not long now for Englands first game! 8.30 start I think, chance for revenge on the dutch!!

From what I have seen so far, India look very strong....

Not long now for Englands first game! 8.30 start I think, chance for revenge on the dutch!!

From what I have seen so far, India look very strong....

india are the favourites arent they?