Slim fast but huungry

i have recently started the Slimfast diet (sunday) and i am struggling already, i just feel hungry all off the time, i seem to end up having to have 2/3 pieces of fruit as well as the snacks.

anyone any ideas how to stop the hunger.

has anyone actually lost weight on this diet

Not sure but it is full of carbs and sugar - so ive heard! And if that is the case, i doubt you'll lose anything as you need to cut back on those 2.

I once did slimfast and i got terriable headaches, just stick to a low fat diet are join a club, honeslty its not worth taking.

Hi ya

I am on the same diet - I have been doing it about 3 weeks now and have lost weight.

I have the shake in morning, snack and fruit mid morning and then bar for lunch and another bit of fruit. I then have one of those Chocolate snack bars about 3 ish.

Make sure you drink lots of water that helps feel a little full - about 2 liters a day is recomended.

Then I have evening meal about 6.30 latest

The first few days were hardest as body adjsuted to the different and less food.

I did have the odd little slice a cold chicken (not the processed stuff in packs but plain dry chicken) cheating a little I know but if your that hungry its not good (thats what I think anyway) Takes a while for body to adjsut to new routine - now 3 weeks in I am a lot better.

I have lost 9 pound over 3 weeks by way so does work

thank you for all the advise, seen as i have all the stuff ill try your way for now stopnsmile,

actually I'm taking SlimFast diet pills, they are herbal, 100% natural product and it works wonderful. I certainly exercise daily and go swimming twice a week, this helps a lot. I've lost 7 kg in 2 months and I feel a lot more confident now :hihi:

i have recently started the Slimfast diet (sunday) and i am struggling already, i just feel hungry all off the time, i seem to end up having to have 2/3 pieces of fruit as well as the snacks.

anyone any ideas how to stop the hunger.

has anyone actually lost weight on this diet

Because you're starvin...You need to be packing a good 550 calories of porridge or shredded wheat in the morning, then eatin hard at lunch.

In the evenin you should be looking to cut back on a smaller portion of good food than you've ate during the day.

Keep nuts seeds, fruits and water up during those 3 main meals = fat loss.