Lynn brown clairvoyant

skeletons don't talk to anyone,same as ghost its a load of rubbish don't waste time and money on this garbage or anything like this

She's a fraud.

and so are all religions, they are based on the premis that life continues after death.

or could there be something in it:

Soul searchingResearchers claim that humans have souls which can live on after death

The idea that human consciousness lives on after death has been put forward by a number of well-respected scientists

British physicist Sir Roger Penrose explains how the human conscious lives on after death

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2123380/researchers-claim-that-humans-have-souls-which-can-live-on-after-death/

Would you believe it? Yesterday I predicted that I was going to do sod all today and it was spot on!

So for my next prediction...... Sheffield Wednesday will still be <removed> this year������

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

Bung me a few quid and I'll pop round and tell you a load of nonsense. I'll do it cheaper than Lynn Brown.

Seriously- are there still people who waste their money on rubbish like this? I'm amazed that people still go and watch Psychic Sally - despite the fact she has been exposed so many times!

Utter nonsense- these people prey on the vulnerable and the recently bereaved. They should all be locked up for fraud.

It's well known these people are frauds. So easy to become one. If you see me later touting BS please tell everyone.

James Randi springs to mind

whats wrong with a bit of fun if someone wants to go see a clairvoyant so what? people need to lighten up on this forum.

Only trouble is hufty,that some people think its the real deal when anyone with a tiny bit of savvy knows for a fact that every single one of these con artists are frauds.The law should be able to prosecute them but not so it seems.

Surely if she is that good she will already know you have been looking for her ?

How do you know that she doesn't know? She may be in hiding.:)

whats wrong with a bit of fun if someone wants to go see a clairvoyant so what? people need to lighten up on this forum.

Doesn't look much 'fun' to me when you see people in tears 'hearing messages from' their dead child. And being charged for it. That's nothing short of exploiting the vulnerable and desperate in society.

Oh give over. Everyone knows what to expect when going to see these people. Betting shops exploit the vulnerable and desperate in society, what you going to do ban them aswell?

Some people choose to believe certain things and if someone wants to believe they got in contact with the dead then let them. If they cant handle it then tough. Same with tarot reads and fortune telling etc. If people want to waste erm I mean spend their money on it than that's their perogative. Talks of criminally prosecuting etc whats the world coming to.