Where are the forums Tories in the evening?

Going on some of your other posts your clearly older than me.

Don't remember that much from the winter of 1978/79, I do remember rushing home from school at dinner time for beans on toast whilst watching Pipkins and I was a bit keen on filling Panini sticker albums as well but thats about it. I've just remembered I got one of these for Christmas in 1978.http://www.tvfilmprops.co.uk/userdata/PRODPIC-90.jpg

I think you just proved my point. It is bad enough sitting in front of a computer on Valentines night wondering why real folk aren't on line, but when you have nothing better to do in life than trawl through someone's back posts desperately trying to make a point you really do have an empty life. It is sad that you are just going through the motions of life waiting to die if indeed you once were a teacher.

but when you have nothing better to do in life than trawl through someone's back posts desperately trying to make a point

Judging by your bitter reaction I've made my point and you didn't like it, your older than me.

:hihi: You beat me to it! A glance back at her previous post's reveals she's also a Sun reader!:D

nowt wrong with sun...keeps our boys in a job....sells more than most of the rest put together...most of the anti-labour boys are usually at the match or in the boozer....have you seen how much these council jollies have been costing...looks like their gravy train is coming to an end...might be joining us in the boozer every dinner time...its great

:hihi: You beat me to it! A glance back at her previous post's reveals she's also a Sun reader!:D

No sense of humour on this forum. Actually I read the Daily Express and the Financial Times.

No sense of humour on this forum. Actually I read the Daily Express and the Financial Times.

The Daily Express no less. Have you applied to join Mensa yet?

I thought it was a myth that people actually read that.