Help with needy boyfriend

Bin him! If he cant take the hint to back the eff off then it'll get worse. I know this first hand!

Blow him out and find a grown up.

They should both grow up, why be in a relationship when you're not really that bothered.

never had anyone obsessed over me,one of the few disadvantages of being ugly i guess.

They should both grow up, why be in a relationship when you're not really that bothered.

So let me get this straight, you HAVE to be head over heels in love from day 1 of a relationship, and should both obsess over eachother to the point where you have no life outside the relationship otherwise you should 'grow up'??? WTF

So let me get this straight, you HAVE to be head over heels in love from day 1 of a relationship, and should both obsess over eachother to the point where you have no life outside the relationship otherwise you should 'grow up'??? WTF

Ignore that comment, your fella sounds a bit unbalanced. Get shut and change your phone number.

If you are not ready for a type of relationship where you are in each other's pockets 24/7 then you should let him know straight away that the relationship isnt right for you and you want to call it a day. If he is as insecure as he sounds he might take it badly but its much fairer to let him down gently at this early stage rather than letting it drag on for years with him not really knowing anything is wrong.

I've been straight with him and told him he shouldn't behave like this and that I'm having a hard time dealing with his issues as well as everything else going on in my life. He apologises and claims he understands but then after a week at the most he's back up to his old tricks.

Ignore that comment, your fella sounds a bit unbalanced. Get shut and change your phone number.

You're all probably right as it will probably only get worse but I don't want to hurt him, like you said he seems a bit unbalanced so I'm not sure what he'd do. Maybe he'd try to hurt himself (or me). I wish he'd just calm down a little bit that's all!!!! Apparently he didn't get any sleep last night just because I didn't reply to one of his texts!

I've been straight with him and told him he shouldn't behave like this and that I'm having a hard time dealing with his issues as well as everything else going on in my life. He apologises and claims he understands but then after a week at the most he's back up to his old tricks.
And it will continue on so into the future...

Is this girl for real?????

Or is this a joke????

if you think dumping your bloke might lead to him hurting himself or you - then that says it all!!

He isn't just unbalanced, he is a bloody weirdo - staying up all night just cos you haven't text back!!

GET A GRIP!!!!

Is this girl for real?????

Or is this a joke????

if you think dumping your bloke might lead to him hurting himself or you - then that says it all!!

He isn't just unbalanced, he is a bloody weirdo - staying up all night just cos you haven't text back!!

GET A GRIP!!!!

Oh stop being so self righteous and melodramatic, I'm just asking for a bit of advice, these things are a little more complicated than black and white. If you can't be more mature and helpful then just sod off.

Not being funny, if you don't want peoples opinions then don't ask for them!

What do you want everyone to say, 'stay with him, he sounds lovely', well I am not being funny love you need to sort yourself out, otherwise years down the line you'll be locked up in your home with no life apart from being beaten up by this strange clingy freak you call your boyfriend!!

Not being funny, if you don't want peoples opinions then don't ask for them!

What do you want everyone to say, 'stay with him, he sounds lovely', well I am not being funny love you need to sort yourself out, otherwise years down the line you'll be locked up in your home with no life apart from being beaten up by this strange clingy freak you call your boyfriend!!

Having an opinion is one thing but insulting someone who has asked for advice is quite another.

If you can't put your opinion across without being aggressive then maybe you shouldn't bother.