Would I get my money back on this mobile phone ?

I bought a new touch tone mobile phone from Argos. They state that phones cannot be returned unless they dont actually work.

However the instructions on how to use the phone are so minute,(the icons),that they cant be seen even with a magnifying glass.

Im going to return it next week , but do you think I will get my money back ? Should I contact Trading Standards first ?

Its a T Mobile Vairy Touch 11. Would a link help me ?

A link would help me identify which phone it is, and try and help you. So yes!

A link would help me identify which phone it is, and try and help you. So yes!

I dont know how to put links on, sorry Paul.:(

I dont know how to put links on, sorry Paul.:(

Nearly 70,000 posts and you don't know how to do a link ;)

Anyway.. thanks Max, I took a look. My only advice would be to ask for support in operating it, if the manual is that bad then they should help. No question.

Take it back to argos tell them it's faulty.Thay will refund you.

Take it back to argos tell them it's faulty.Thay will refund you.

It's not faulty though? If they provide better support on how to use it, that's all they have to do!

Its a T Mobile Vairy Touch 11. Would a link help me ?

Hi,

Assuming this is the right one, the on-line and "interactive" manual can be found at...

http://support.t-mobile.co.uk/help-and-support/index?page=phonedetail&cat=TMOBILE_VAIRY_TOUCH

The texts still not huge but easy enough to zoom in using the browser if needs be.

Cheers

Gluggy

Hi,

Assuming this is the right one, the on-line and "interactive" manual can be found at...

http://support.t-mobile.co.uk/help-and-support/index?page=phonedetail&cat=TMOBILE_VAIRY_TOUCH

The texts still not huge but easy enough to zoom in using the browser if needs be.

Cheers

Gluggy

Right !! Why should I go from link to link ? My plan is to phone Trading Standards up in the morning,to see if I have a case to take it back for a refund. (if I can get through)

Next I will take the phone back to Argos stating the reason I want a refund.

Thirdly if they refuse,I shall walk up to the TMobile shop in Fargate,and ask them to show me how to use it.:)

I bought a new touch tone mobile phone from Argos. They state that phones cannot be returned unless they dont actually work.

However the instructions on how to use the phone are so minute,(the icons),that they cant be seen even with a magnifying glass.

Im going to return it next week , but do you think I will get my money back ? Should I contact Trading Standards first ?

I had the same trouble with mine Pattricia, couldn't see the icons in the instruction book, i enlarged them on a coupier, still can't see the ones on the phone though..you could always enlarge the ones on the phone too I suppose but you'de have to carry the copies around with you till you figured it out :)