Save Midwifery - Support needed

Hello,

:help: Will you please spare a couple of minutes of your time to just like this group on Facebook please!! :help:

http://www.facebook.com/SaveMidwifery#!/SaveMidwifery

It needs 100,000 likes so that it is looked at seriously in parliament!

We need more midwives for the growing population not less!!

Thank you for your time :)

Edited by Jelly-Legs
forgot link

done :) Im too very shocked at the government making midwife cuts again its disgraceful its a shame us british people have no back bone and fight for our country just like the success story in Egypt

i no, its horrendous... i'm wanting to become a midwife but at this rate it doesnt look like ill get into uni, nevermind get a job as a midwife!! Things would be much better if we did what Egypt has done.

I've done it as well i find it hard to believe that something so important to life should face cuts.:rant:

there may be another group on Facebook for nursing too, i just saw this one on another forum i go on and wanted to spread the word as i am interested in being one but it doesn't make my chances very good with all the cuts :(