A point of view on more than ONE subject ?

I'm sad to see what seem to be an increase in the number of one subject forum users , typically of an extremist point of view of a political/religious nature ( from either end of the political/religious spectrum ). There seems to be a decreasing number of people with the ability to speak eloquently on varying subjects , which is a shame since those kind of posters bring tolerance , humour and insight into the world.

Where is the SF version of Stephen Fry I wonder..... :help:

Edited by steelhead4
typo

There's alway me ... :D

yeah you look like stephen fry

ooh errrrm

I'm sad to see what seem to be an increase in the number of one subject forum users , typically of an extremist point of view of a political/religious nature ( from either end of the political/religious spectrum ). There seems to be a decreasing number of people with the ability to speak eloquently on varying subjects , which is a shame since those kind of posters bring tolerance , humour and insight into the world.

Where is the SF version of Stephen Fry I wonder..... :help:

Most of em have a different ID for each subject they post on :suspect:

well, i can safely say this is ONE thread that ISNT about me........till spooky appears :suspect:

i dont think ANYBODY posts on as many subjects as me from the obvious big political / religious fights to inane things like widdling and drinking tea.

aswell as trying to help people in the puter section and creating barfday threads.

Also i can safely say i only have EVER had one username on here if i cant say something with this name then i dont say it. and you all know theres not much i wont say :P my post counts testement to that *gulp*

have i bigged myself up enough now?

*gets coat*

I think the OP is a bit of a sweeping generalisation - there are ony a minority of wallies who post on one suject only. I have many opinions......

Most of em have a different ID...

...and, of course huge EGOs.

I was referring to an apparant recent increase in this sort of forum user , it was not aimed at the majority of existing users , as I believe my original post made clear.

well, i can safely say this is ONE thread that ISNT about me........till spooky appears :suspect:

i dont think ANYBODY posts on as many subjects as me from the obvious big political / religious fights to inane things like widdling and drinking tea.

aswell as trying to help people in the puter section and creating barfday threads.

Also i can safely say i only have EVER had one username on here if i cant say something with this name then i dont say it. and you all know theres not much i wont say :P my post counts testement to that *gulp*

have i bigged myself up enough now?

*gets coat*

You remind me of this quote:

The wise man speaks when he has something to say, the fool when he has to say something.

You certainly do speak on a lot of subjects indeed. :P

I think the OP is a bit of a sweeping generalisation - there are ony a minority of wallies who post on one suject only. I have many opinions......

See there's an issue. I'm with you in maintaining that OP stands for original post but there are so many on here who use "OP" to refer to the poster of said post i.e. the original poster. You couldn't make it up!