Sheffield Forum FC Through to next round

Was Kev that scored Corks, not Sheedy. Put report on the other thread and updated club website.

Robbie was being mardy anyway lol but good signing.

He deserved a bloody goal told lad lol.

Twinkletoes at his best today in tough old circumstances for a player of his type.

Damn I miss playing sundays....

Anyone else notice Ecclesfield Albion in Division 1 get a 24-0 tonking haha

Yeah saw that! New league record it says on report. Says that they had a depleted team though, dont quite know what it means whether they had less than 11 players or just weakened options.....

Yeah saw that! New league record it says on report. Says that they had a depleted team though, dont quite know what it means whether they had less than 11 players or just weakened options.....

They had to play with 8 men as majority of the team have left.

2 of my mates played for them until about 2 weeks ago.

they say the club is not run by anyone really they all just turn up.

which sounds a bit odd.

They had to play with 8 men as majority of the team have left.

2 of my mates played for them until about 2 weeks ago.

they say the club is not run by anyone really they all just turn up.

which sounds a bit odd.

Very odd, they been struggling all season though havent they. Second bottom I think, bit strange for a team in first to struggle like that though and I think signings have closed to they're buggered now!

Very odd, they been struggling all season though havent they. Second bottom I think, bit strange for a team in first to struggle like that though and I think signings have closed to they're buggered now!

We played them about 5 games into the season and they only had a bare 11 then. They were asking me to sign for them before xmas... to the point where it got annoying... then 3 of them left (all mates) plus i beleive a few are injured... so they are playing the cousins and mates or something... all i know is that they got a tonking and they aren't doing very well at all.

Think I am playing this sunday.... first time this year haha. Got a cup game up at warminster road

We face either Crossfield (Premier) or Devonshire Arms (Div 2) in the next round!