Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

I've been thinkin of getting a power plate myself.

I recently bought a 'total core' which you sit on to do sit ups. It supports your neck and back and you can easily do 1000 sit ups and feel hardly any strain. That cost me about £20 from ebay

If you can do 1000 sit ups without feeling strain then either you're not doing them right or they aren't doing you any benefit because the gizmo you bought assists you to do the sit up.

You don't really want to spend that long doing exercises which aren't doing you any benefit- 20 or 30 really challenging abdominal exercises will be of much more benefit for you.

I feel strain in the stomach, just not the back and neck. I eat loads of eggs and fish for the protein to repair muscles, i normally use it while Im watching the soaps for an hour and don't get to 1000, maybe 250

Some say that sit-ups don't work .... ?? What does bloody work!?

I feel strain in the stomach, just not the back and neck. I eat loads of eggs and fish for the protein to repair muscles, i normally use it while Im watching the soaps for an hour and don't get to 1000, maybe 250

Now that would be a picture hahaha

Where are all those healthy fit people out there?? Come share ur secret!!!

There isn't a secret, and you've been told a million times. YOu are too lazy to do the moving around more bit

There isn't a secret, and you've been told a million times. YOu are too lazy to do the moving around more bit

Who are you to judge if im lazy? Loosing weight is not easy as people may make it out to be, usually those lucky people who don't need to think about such stuff as they can eat all they want and not put on any weight!!! People on here are merely asking for advice!

move around a little more (walking) and eat a little less

If you aren't interested in supporting then please exit the thread and go elsewhere.

The groups area is not the place to start stirring and if you insist on doing it then you must understand when your account is suspended as a result once you've received a warning, as you have now.

Where are all those healthy fit people out there?? Come share ur secret!!!

Hiya AK09 :)

Buy an ipod, load it with some bouncy/fast music and go for a walk every day - with a pace that you'd use if you were late for a meeting.

About 40 minutes of walking, wiggling your hips and swinging your arms should make you sweat.Just go at a pace that's good for you. That's about 2 miles a day and it costs nothing [well, apart from shoe leather].

And when you're a bit fitter and leaner, the new Zumba dance fit craze is great for burning the calories and when you produce endorphins you get a feel good factor too.

If you're overweight, don't try jogging or running as it's not good for your joints.

Have fun.