Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

If you want to pay excessive charges for poorly organised training in a gym packed full of idiots with a 'personal trainer' with zero concern for your progress what so ever, this place will be right up your street!

Sue is lovely but Paul is obsessed with getting as much money from you as he can for as little input as possible. You will not receive a proper assessment and any progress you make will not be recorded or reviewed.

My advice would be to leave this place for the S6 wannabee hardmen and give it a wide birth!

Big Boy Jambo,

Do you have a personal issue with Paul Powers or something???

What was your motivation for such a post? What exactly do you mean by S6 "Wanabee Hardmen" ?

Is that a dig at the guys from SDF who compete?

:confused:

Post removed to avoid any offence

Edited by bigboyjambo

Post removed to avoid any offence

None taken i didnt even see any of it :confused:

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help? I’m look for a Personal trainer one to one. where I can go to the trainers house and use the trainers gym equipment help me get fit and build muscle. will pay

Thanks

Mac

:help:

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help? I’m look for a Personal trainer one to one. where I can go to the trainers house and use the trainers gym equipment help me get fit and build muscle. will pay

Thanks

Mac

:help:

Hi i am a personal trainer, i have a gym which we can use. My Personal training business is Fitness Dynamic, i do have a website but having a few problems with it at the minute.

Kim

I am thinking of getting a personal trainer who is willing to travel to me, can anyone recommend anyone?

I really need to loose weight and get some motivation, ive tried the gym but dont feel comfortable and it seems a waste having 50 acres and not using it lol

Also they could do with understanding i have a disability all be it mental illness but still disabling none the less.

Thanks

Hello Kate,

Where about's do you live? We can offer personal training packages and may be able help. Have a look on the website for more info.

Aimee xx

Why spend money on a personal trainer, simply decide on what you want to achieve i.e. weight logg, toning, muscle build...then go online and learn some basic excercises and simply do them in a gym or at home......

remember that teh quickest way to loose weight is to control your diet.... eat less fatty food , watch the calories and then see pounds fall off you...