Personal trainer MEGATHREAD

Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a personal trainer and how much would you pay?

• Yes - £20-£30
    • Yes - £30 - £35
    • Yes - £35+
    • No

In need of motivation!! Anyone know of a decent, flexible personal trainer? Ecclesfield area.

My other half is a personal trainer who can take clients from April onwards, lives in Stocksbridge and can do home visits. He is happy to discuss your requirements.

I highly recommed Paul Powers at Malin Bridge, Hillsborough, Tel...2336756 :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

My other half is a personal trainer who can take clients from April onwards, lives in Stocksbridge and can do home visits. He is happy to discuss your requirements.

Thanks, I'll send you a pm with my details

hi my name is kim and im a personal trainer

i run my own gym which is my business in rotherham and i also do home visits

if you are still in need with some help please contact me 07771642867

kim

I want to get into shape but have a huge lazy streak giving me no motivation for it whatsoever, I used to keep fit and run but these days, running a bath is the only thing I do.

So, am thinking either a personal trainer or if there is someone out there who would like to get me fit, or rise to the challenge of getting me fit by running or tennis or whatever...please pm me!

BTW: this is a serious post!

Why not join a gym and get a personal trainer there?

I can do a program for you as I'm a fully qualified instructor. I can check up on you online and follow your progress as long as you stick with it.

I can do a program for you as I'm a fully qualified instructor. I can check up on you online and follow your progress as long as you stick with it.

Check up on me online? lol

Thanks for your msg, however, I don't want to do it on my own as I will get bored of being on my own doing it...:huh: I'll pm you.

Why not join a gym and get a personal trainer there?

Good idea, not. The gym bores the hell out of me, and my Esporta is not the kind of place you go to get fit - only to pose (IMO) I will pose there once I am fit lol, but for now: I need someone to train with, someone to give me the inspiration and encourgement by working with them.

Check up on me online? lol

Thanks for your msg, however, I don't want to do it on my own as I will get bored of being on my own doing it...:huh: I'll pm you.

Check the link, if you are wanting results

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3529207#post3529207

To be honest, from what I saw using a gym to get fit/tone up is about as much use a car without an engine.

If you are following an excersise programme, you need to be losing the pounds round your waistline, not just the pounds in your bank account