No longer able to install Firefox search add-ons.

I Have tried multiple search add-ons and I now always get this message "This search engine isnt supported by firefox and cant be installed".

Any help on fixing this problem please, is it working for you?

Zain

Edited by Zain_SF

Re-installed and still no luck. Could it just be this particular version Firefox 3.6.13

Yea it should be because I downloaded it fresh of their site.

Ok, I just adding a couple of new add ons and didn't have any issues. Maybe try and contact them via support?

Going to try that, went onto Firefox site before coming here, but they live chat is closed at the moment. Think it opens later because of US users.

Are you running the same version as me?

Are you running the same version as me?

I don't think so to be honest If all else fails theres a couple of guys who might know on a forum i'm part of (check my signature if you want to ask for myself) i'll ask them and see if anyone knows.

I don't think so to be honest If all else fails theres a couple of guys who might know on a forum i'm part of (check my signature if you want to ask for myself) i'll ask them and see if anyone knows.

Thanks I dont want you to go out of your way, I have in the meanwhile just asked on the forum section of the firefox site and there is also this thread. If nothing helpful comes out of the two I will join and ask on the forum your part of.

Thanks

Zain

Thanks thats really generous of you, Liking the forum aswell. Signing up myslef.:)

No worries mate. Looks like someone posted a link that might be useful on there.