Geoff stringfellow what happened to him..

Can anyone tell me what happened to Geoff Stringfellow.

geoff was working for his brother peter in london the last time i saw him,that was in1997 he often came to club i worked in and us being the only sheffielders we often chatted,what hes done since then ive no idea,

geoff was working for his brother peter in london the last time i saw him,that was in1997 he often came to club i worked in and us being the only sheffielders we often chatted,what hes done since then ive no idea,

Geoff has never worked for Pete, they are and always have been partners, Pete knows his limitations, and loves his brother, the jobs a good un. :thumbsup:

thats brilliant,i never realised,well if you speak to him,tell him ian that worked in napoleons in liecester square sends his regards

thats brilliant,i never realised,well if you speak to him,tell him ian that worked in napoleons in liecester square sends his regards

What I liked about them is that they never blanked anyone, I recall Geoff at a bus stop in Burngreave, he waved, a few months later they had a club in the states, it didn't make it but they did.

I doubt that I will ever see them again, but there again. anything is possible.

He has Alzheimers and is a nursing home in Surrey - it is a great shame.

there was (and still could be for all I know) 2 brothers called Stringfellow who run Waverley Insurance Brokers at Main Road, Darnall, near the bottom of Handsworth Hill.

I got my first car insurance from them in 1969.

are they any relation?

He has Alzheimers and is a nursing home in Surrey - it is a great shame.

That makes me very sad, I'm sure that Pete will do his best for him.