Mr Andrew Needham, dentist

Ive been going to andrew needam dentist behind the flying fish on sicey for at least 10-15 yrs.For me he was the best who made feel comfortable..... we built up a trust with him i gave him a hug every time i went..

Then about 2wks ago some jumped up little jobsworth go's an closed the surgery due to the building not having a disabled toilets... a member of my family is half way through having there teeth out and mr needam is not allowed him to finish patients he's started onnn

due to the stress mr andrew needam is under they have forced him to retire

I heard about this...what a state for a person to be left in. You thought they could have waited till the close of business at least, although it must have been later in afternoon as I left at 2.15pm.

I heard about this...what a state for a person to be left in. You thought they could have waited till the close of business at least, although it must have been later in afternoon as I left at 2.15pm.

What year was that tonk

Well thank you. It is lovely to be appreciated.

That dog in your avatar is lovely too.

Gerra dentist you two!:P

Considering that a dentist does not even have to legally provide a toilet for patients, I call bull on the OP (4 years old or not). It was probably closed down due to being not fit for practice (either the building, or the dentist) or the dentist wanted an excuse to retire pronto rather than work through the list of standing appointments.

so what state is the building in now? what is the area like and has it been let yet?

so what state is the building in now? what is the area like and has it been let yet?

The building is for sale on Sheffield forum property section for £35k by a forum member, my cousin whose house backs onto the building was going to buy it but pulled out due to personal reasons.

The building is for sale on Sheffield forum property section for £35k by a forum member, my cousin whose house backs onto the building was going to buy it but pulled out due to personal reasons.

Not another dentist pun? :)

Ive been going to andrew needam dentist behind the flying fish on sicey for at least 10-15 yrs.For me he was the best who made feel comfortable..... we built up a trust with him i gave him a hug every time i went..

Then about 2wks ago some jumped up little jobsworth go's an closed the surgery due to the building not having a disabled toilets... a member of my family is half way through having there teeth out and mr needam is not allowed him to finish patients he's started onnn

due to the stress mr andrew needam is under they have forced him to retire

I can't believe anyone hugs their dentist.

I heard someone was going to turn it into a cafe but they had problems with the extraction

It seems all he had to do IF he actually wanted to was make sure he had some toilets that would be accessible by 'disabled' people.

I can not speak for Mr Needham or his situation but I can not in all fairness state that I have ever met a poor dentist.

Perhaps he just wanted to retire? Who knows?

It seems all he had to do IF he actually wanted to was make sure he had some toilets that would be accessible by 'disabled' people.

I can not speak for Mr Needham or his situation but I can not in all fairness state that I have ever met a poor dentist.

Perhaps he just wanted to retire? Who knows?

agreed tommo, i keep looking for the poor bookie,the poor farmer and the poor doctor !!!!! have,nt found one of the aforementioned yet :o