Is ther any snake keepers on here

you know where i am when you need one

if you visit sheffield exotics at any time you will see my slate hides for sale in there too lol

joined the reptile forum and omg im in heaven, my bloke has not heard the last of it since i went on, theres so many beauties on there and some for sale, omg i need to win the lottery lol

joined the reptile forum and omg im in heaven, my bloke has not heard the last of it since i went on, theres so many beauties on there and some for sale, omg i need to win the lottery lol

Yep :hihi: There are always a fair few stunners for sale on there!

I keep off the classifieds sections when Im skint though, kills me haha

Everyone seems to have adventureus snakes on here.... I have a corn snake. 5ft 8" at the moment. Red and Black. Named Dylan, and im TERRIFIED of him, he only lives with me for my brothers :D

i have a rat snake, only small at mo and wont grow to big, but looking to get another at the moment to live in with it, as ive been told thatt they have to be around the same size and grow to the same length so they dont dominate each other. im really taking my time to find a right snake to mingle with mine.

also going to by a bearded dragon, as i think they are so cute.

hi since you all like snakes does anyone know where i can get a house for my boyfriends snake? its a "snow cone" and shes about 4ft i think

i have a reticulated python around 9ft eats anything rabbits,cats,big rats. very good to watch.;)

Theres always one lol

Do you live feed?

Hi, I have an 09 Royal Python female. She is around 1 1/2 - 2ft long. She is the slowest growing royal python I have come across (we think she may be a dwarf if there is such thing in snakes). Shes growing in length slowly but not growing in width (she feeds well but jsut isn't growing) But she's healthy and friendly! :D

Also have 12 rats (10babies) Not snake food all pets.

1 male Bearded Dragon (06)

1 female Mexican Red Leg (07)

Hey Cerid,

Don' think there is a dwarf strain in the royal family, maybe up her feeding schedule a little.

I always stay clear of royals as they have the fussy feeding reputation lol

i have a baby beaded dragon age 2 nasty hoping if some 1 will no any tips to stop her from biting as soon as you open the cage we also have a gekco lovely and tame we did have a corn snake but died last year when we had the very cold weather and we had a fully grown male beaded dragon but he also died due to old age he was 12yrs old was told they only last up to 9 or 10 hoping to have more soon

She's currently on 2 to 3 biggest mice a week. My partners friend has suggested to move onto rat pups as they have more fat and nutrients some thing like that. So once all the mice have finished Im going to move her onto rats see if it will make a difference with her growth, hope it does.