Is ther any snake keepers on here

hi to all, i was wondering if there was any snake keepers on here, and just looking to have a chat and share info on our precious breeds

Hey,

nice to see rep lovers on here for a change lol

we have a 07 Crawl Cay dwarf boa and a 10 Jungle BCI

cool, yeh nice to see some more lovers on here, im only a small collector at the moment, as i have a Gulf Hammock rat, still only young, looking for another now

Your collection will soon grow, as well as the snakes haha.

Im in the process of upgrading viv for our dwarf who is about 6ft, and thats a dwarf! lol

lol mines only going to get to about 5 t 6 foot, as apparently i have a really unusual snake for captive. the guy in snakes and adders said hes the only one hes ever known to have one of these snakes, and i looked it up to see if there was any one out there with a gulf hammock and the nearest i can find is america lol. so not really going to be able to breed her.

dnt know what i wont next but i cant wait to get another, also like the bearded draggons aswell lol

They look like a really nice snake, are you a member of Reptile Forums UK? Some good info on there and maybe someone has one to breed ya never know!

I rescued a beardie years back but had to put to sleep as it was too far gone with MBD =[

Would love another but we already have, cats (kitten on its way lol) tropical fish, guinea pigs and snakes haha, need a bigger house!

lol yep may need a bigger house if you carry on lol. i got a kitten snake and hamster lol, did have a rat but had to have him put down late last year.

did become a member back last may and then forgot me log in details lol so gonna hhave to reapply lol.

any ideas on may be my next snake from your past experience?

I was lucky enough to be allowed to handle JediWarriors royal python a few weeks ago and was smitten, but in our tiny terrace and with an over exiteable Doberman and the barmy bengals, it wouldn't be fair to keep one unless I could guarantee nothing would try to tear it's head off... Not sure about having dead mice in my freezer either but mYbe one day. Would really love a tarantula too but for same reasons and added one (other half would leave home!), I can't.

i have a reticulated python around 9ft eats anything rabbits,cats,big rats. very good to watch.;)

anyone looking for any slate reptile hides,turtle/terrapin ramps,slate caves or planters give me a shout i make and sell them on various forums

011-4.jpg

012800x600.jpg

010800x600.jpg

002-10.jpg

if you cant see anything you like just pm me and tell me what your after and ill do my best to help you out

love the hides tony i may give u a pm when i have money

my royal is a pastle and great to handle and i have just got a cb10 boa and she is eating and settled really well loves to be handled and made a fuss over to