Market Research for Brides & Grooms 2B

Hello,

I am looking for brides and grooms 2B to answer a few short questions on a new package I am developing.

If you are interested in taking part please DM me your email address and I will send you the 5 questions.

Many thanks,

Aimee

Hi

Thanks to everyone that got in touch and helped me out with this. I am now offering a bridal personal training package.

*1:1 training for brides or grooms

*Group training (max 5) for the bridal party - the perfect pre wedding present!

I'm going to be attending the Firefly wedding show in April. There will be special offers on block bookings on the day.

There will also be a very exciting "Win your Wedding" competition to win a wedding venue, wedding dress voucher, engagement shoot, bridal jewellery, flowers, chair covers, invitations, personal training sessions & a holiday voucher! To enter you need to either register on the website or at the shop on Chapel Walk. You then have to attend on the day and pick up your draw ticket. Only those who attend will be entered.