Old Police box locations

Bottom of Lansdowne Road opposite Locarno

Some of these Police Box's(posts) are up for sale...grab yourself a Tardis.

I think there used to be one in Fitzalan square, and there was also one at the corner of Pinstone Street.

Certainly one in Fitzalan Square.

Smashing photo on picturesheffield.com of the box on the corner of Derbyshire Lane & Norton Lees Rd. I don't remember it, but my 'owd fella' does. This wasn't a nice neat 'Tardis' job it were a bl**dy big box that looked like it had been knocked up by some useless, mad D.I.T.'er! (That's 'Do It Thisen' fer any non-Sheffielder who may have happened on this thread)

There was one opposite Gleadless Church near the Doctors.

hazel.

Smashing photo on picturesheffield.com of the box on the corner of Derbyshire Lane & Norton Lees Rd.
Yes - here's a link, and here's another photo of a box on Attercliffe Road, and an older one at Crosspool (bottom of Lydgate Lane).

Wasn't there one on the corner of Nursery St?sure I got took in it for underage drinking early 70s.

There was one on Moonshine Lane close to the junction with Rasen Hall Road, near to where the "new" Southey library is now.

There was one somewhere around the junction of Leopold St/West Street/Trippet Lane? royh66, I remember the one at the bottom of Thirlwell Rd, outside the Red Lion. I lived at the top of Artisan View as a child.

Manor Estate on Ravencarr Rd just below it's junction with Harborough Ave, I remember it being a dark green colour?

East Bank? of Hillfoot Bridge. Near Club Mill Road junction. Farfield pub nearby.

London road at junction with Thirwell road

I remember this one as my Aunt lived on Thirwell Road

Also one to add at junction of Northern Ave & Eastern Ave Not far from what used to be the Carlton Cinema. ( Long gone now )