Any reccommendations for private physiotherapy treatment?

The Osteopath that I would recommend is Mark Wilcox at the Wainwright practice on Kenwood Road.

Had quite a few problems and he has managed to sort things out for me.;)

John @ The Clinic off of Abbeydale rd near the big tescos, I have gone to him for years and he is great!

Ecclesall Road just before Banner Cross shops is good and has a number of therapists - who saw me very quickly

Steps Physio in Broomhill - cost is £35 a session although the first one will probably cost a bit more.

http://www.stepsphysiotherapy.com/

Clare Oakley of Steps is fantastic - she was recommended to me by 2 different unconnected people and did wonders for me. :thumbsup: It is near the botanical gardens so close to town as well.

Leslie Dike who was working from Kenwood Park when I saw her last. She's also an excellent yoga teacher. Very bendy :)

Hello.

Yeah there some recommedations for you.

First you should consult with your doctor.Second

be very attentive,first learn as much as you can and then make sure that everything is fine with device.

There is interesting article(magneto-therapy.eu) it will help you avoid mistakes and unpredictable situations

Regards Stevens

Bramley Clinic above the herbal shop on the corner of Surrey Street in the town centre.

Man and wife team, they do physiotherapy and osteotherapy - I have used them for years

very friendly people, know what their doing and prices very reasonable.

The Physio's on Glossop Road, beside the Hallamshire. They have bike and car parking.