Staffy pups for sale

however please do not judge me i am most definately not in it for the money. what money is made is paying for stuff for the dogs and not myself. we just need responsible sellers who vet the buyers 1st then maybe the problem will be made a little better

It's not what you do with the £650 that concerns me in the slightest, it's that you are making that money by breeding yet more staffies.

And £650 is a heck of a lot of money. If you were asking a fiver each then ok, perhaps you're not in it for the money. I struggle to believe that when you considered getting your girl pregnant the thought of how much you'd sell the pups for just didn't cross your mind.

i have both my dogs chipped but if the prevoius owner had got there name on it then how would i get them back?

I don't know. It was strix's idea, we'll have to ask her!

like i said she was an excellent surragate for my pup which is what motivated me. yes there is going to be money but it will pay for her spaying and other things for the dogs not for myself. judge all you like but i know my reasons and they werent to make money out of an animal i love as if she was my child!

also if people are willing to pay for a pup and hand the money over no quibbles it shows part of their commitment to the dog, if i was to give them away anyone would want them and it is adivsed that you dont do this anyway

yes there is going to be money but it will pay for her spaying and other things for the dogs not for myself.

People on benefits can get free or heavily subsidised spaying, if you're not on benefits I think it costs something like £130, can't remember exactly.

Seems a bit ironical, doncha think, to justify bringing three more staffies (and however many they themselves go on to produce) into the world by suggesting that it's ok because the money you receive is going to be spent on spaying their mum...

If you didn't do it for the money, why not donate the £650 to rain rescue? ;)

because theres things that my dogs need and i would rather spend the money on them simple

and i work hard for my money so getting things free on benefits isnt an option

So you are doing it for the money? It's just that the moneys needed for your dogs rather than you, which in turn saves you money.

Over breading is a massive problem and you're adding to it what ever you believe your reasons to be.

i didn't do it for the money but the money comes and will be used in a certain way thats all.