Sheffield United and their £10 million wage bill

I'd wager at least 4/5ths of that 500 are casual staff like matchday stewards, extra staff in ticket office and club shop for matchday and all the extra catering staff for the kiosks, most if not all on minimum wage

Just checked and your right.

100 staff are connected to professional football activities.This does seem like a lot of people but for all i know it could be average for a championship club.

Just checked and your right.

100 staff are connected to professional football activities.This does seem like a lot of people but for all i know it could be average for a championship club.

that'll be all the players on pro contracts including the reserves and youths, plus thier respective managers, physio's, board, office staff, scouts and probably a few people up at the training facilities aswell

that'll be all the players on pro contracts including the reserves and youths, plus thier respective managers, physio's, board, office staff, scouts and probably a few people up at the training facilities aswell

People wonder where all the money goes but the players wages are only a part of it

LADYBIRDS:- Thank you for clearing the facts up.

Thanks for clearing the facts up?

What does that mean? Facts are facts so therefore don't need clearing up, they're fact.

Loud posts?

While we're in the accusing mood, why do you only post angry, aggressive posts?

I think I know why.

Because you're angry at your team and your club, and anger is your outlet.

Discussion's not your strong point. It can't be, I can't remember anyone ever having a discussion with you.

They post, you attack, end of discussion. ................. Great.

It is with regret you misunderstand my postings, i accept/respect and acknowledge supporters of both sides, i have no time for whinging fans lording it up on the misfortunes of the other sides genuine supporters, shouting, ranting and taking the micheal at every opportunity, yet not having the guts or strength to take a little stick when it comes their way....

You know who you are !! so many genuine supporters have gone awol , even this week more life time holidays !!, and the few supporters left have to put up with unknowledgable fans dross on what was not so long ago a fun banter filled section..

Instead of discussion and banter, we have some just waiting with their finger on the report button !!

If i am at fault then blame me for having no respect for know all fans , button pushers and know alls !! (again you know who you are)

Respect the supporter not the net geeks.

Edited by TAT

West Ham named the prefered choice for Olympic stadium. Spurs already in contact with SUFC about how best to go about suing them.

I’ve pinched this off another website so apologies if the accuracy of what I’m posting cannot be verified.

According to Radio Sheffield the wage bill at Sheffield United is still in the region of £10 million per year, which when coupled with reduced income from gate receipts must be cause for concern to Kevin McCabe.

Speculation from the same website lists some of the following:

Evans. 20k

Hendo 14k

Cresswell 8k

Monty 10k

nobworthy 10k

If accurate, then surely Blades fans deserve more from those players listed than what they are currently getting.

Again if accurate, then can I confidently predict your losses over the last year and this are going to exceed the debt accrued by Wednesday over a considerably longer period.

Not looking good for you on or off the pitch at the moment.

I would be interested to know what Wednesdays currently is if anyone has this information.

indeed we should have been like wed*esday when they was relegated from the premiership, when they went down they did not overspend on wages on players that did not produce, that would have effected them over a long time with them relying on free transfers and probobly 2 drops down to 3rd tier football with probobly 3 or more chairmans in a 10 year period

indeed we should have been like wed*esday when they was relegated from the premiership, when they went down they did not overspend on wages on players that did not produce, that would have effected them over a long time with them relying on free transfers and probobly 2 drops down to 3rd tier football with probobly 3 or more chairmans in a 10 year period

Are you a Leeds fan ?

West Ham named the prefered choice for Olympic stadium. Spurs already in contact with SUFC about how best to go about suing them.

Why they going to be playing illegally registered players again ? They never learn them Shammers

hahahahahahahahaha.......

no

Who do you support?

I haven't read through the posts so i'll take it your a leeds fan.

Edited by CorkerSWFC

Who do you support?

Who's ever at top of the premiership ?? :hihi:

glorrrrrry man united

glooooooooorrry man united

when the reds go marching on on on

Edited by owl.66