Dukan Diet - anyone?

The best and sustainable weight loss is through controlled healthy eating and exercise. I am qualified nutritionist (BSc hons APNutr) and teacher of Food and Nutrition (PGCE Cert). I currently teach at a Secondary school in Chesterfield. However I have been interested in helping people to achieve their weight loss and health goals similar to schemes I have run in school. I would be happy to coach and train people to help them acheive their targets at a small fee, I really feel I would be able to help make a difference. I myself have previously battled with my weight so I understand more than most (I went from a size 16 to a size 8) If you are interested please feel free to contact me and take the first step to a healthier and happy future.

Charlotte

With respect Halibut. Have you ever felt so unhappy with yourself that you felt the need to self harm or starve yourself then binge eat? Or, sat thinking about 'whats the point, im always going to be fat' then thinking everyone is looking at you and not going out for over 4 months in one go cause your afraid someones staring at you? So please, dont tell me its a stupid diet. Exante, Lipotrim, Cambridge and all the others are NOT easy diets, theyre not for those without mental willpower either. I'm in a state of mind where I need to shift the weight and fast. Its ruining my life now. My goal isnt to be thin, nor deny myself of anything (Liquid diets or TFR [total food replacement] are nutritionally perfect, 100% of RDA of all vits and minerals.) you dont feel hungry, or anything like that. You drink more water than the average person would on a normal day. Unless youve been in mine (and many others) shoes then youre not in any place to comment about our 'stupid' diets.

with you 100% i had tried conventional diets, all of em plus different meds from the doctor, i was 15 stone overweight and it was killing me physically and emotionally. i joined cambridge, took the info to my gp who was so impressed she joined herself!