What's the worst injury you've ever had?

I once had both my shoulders broken at the same time, horrendous pain and months and months before they had healed properly :(

Looooong story but it involved fighting :roll::hihi:

I did not win the fight but i won the war ;)

...and survived. How long did it take you to recover?

How could anyone that didn't survive reply ?

How could anyone that didn't survive reply ?

I was thinking that LOL

Broken knee, split lip/jawbone hairline cracks (lip still scarred 20+ years on, and the knee still sets off airport metal detectors), plus strained wrists and a few broken fingers. Seatbelt didn't work, so I got to "scrutinise the dashboard" real close real fast. Thank God I was too small at the time to make it all the way to the windscreen.

Edited by L00b

i was getting over this fence when i slipped and the fence had a spike on it like a hook that went into my arm i was hanging by my arm my feet was about 1foot from the ground i was in hospital for 2 week i was told if i left it any longer i would have died had 2 ops on it still not right i also snapped my wrist the back of my hand was touching my arm i fell about 20 foot on to the ground

Fractured my skull 12 years ago,9 weeks in hospital(died 3 times),9 months off work.Left with no sense of smell & blind in one eye.

Fractured my skull 12 years ago,9 weeks in hospital(died 3 times),9 months off work.Left with no sense of smell & blind in one eye.

Crickey , was going to tell you about a dozen stiches I had in my leg but I think I'll keep quiet.:o