Time to be the 13th man Blades fans?

I must admit I have been impressed by the levels of positive noise from all around the ground at Bramall Lane over the last few weeks regrdless of us losing games. I think a combination of Adams coming in and the fact we are trying to play some football at times has given us a huge boost of hope that we might just turn things around and live to see another season in the championship!

The last couple of home games have seen Bramall Lane packed with 20,000 fans which can't be grumbled at considering we're a team playing chicken with the relegation zone, I blatantly noticed the increased crowd who for the majority as said above stayed vocal and supportive and I really, really hope that this continues.

I'm a strong believer that if you support a team you do it through thick and thin, I'm a season ticket holder and will continue to do so regardless of where we finish come may. People are always far too quick to jump out of the woodwork and onto the bandwaggon for a cup run or a play-off stint, but you never hear or see them when your team starts to struggle, the merely stay at home and have a pop at the team regardless of the fact they haven't been to see them play.

Millwall and Reading are a prime opportunity for people to cram Bramall Lane and to get behind the boys, with Millwall priced at £22 for an adult and the reading game priced at £10 for an adult overall to watch both games remains a massive bargain working out overall at just £16 per game when you think about it, so those who have lost a bit of faith I beg you to reconsider and get down at that price and support The Blades and help them get out of this rubbish position we are in and then when they impress you then who knows you might become a proper supporter again and come more regular, after all parting monery to watch football feels more worthwhile if it's semi decent football. Lets make Bramall Lane a hard place to come to again!, 25,000 fans all singing the "chip butty" song fueled up with lager at the top of their voices would get the boys going surely?

Don't give up faith! Through thick and thin thats what it's all about is it not?

Millwall and Reading are a prime opportunity for people to cram Bramall Lane and to get behind the boys, with Millwall priced at £22 for an adult and the reading game priced at £10 for an adult overall to watch both games remains a massive bargain working out overall at just £16 per game when you think about it, so those who have lost a bit of faith I beg you to reconsider and get down at that price and support The Blades and help them get out of this rubbish position we are in and then when they impress you then who knows you might become a proper supporter again and come more regular, after all parting monery to watch football feels more worthwhile if it's semi decent football. Lets make Bramall Lane a hard place to come to again!, 25,000 fans all singing the "chip butty" song fueled up with lager at the top of their voices would get the boys going surely?

Don't give up faith! Through thick and thin thats what it's all about is it not?

Not an entirely accurate statement given that the Millwall game is one of those on offer with the Sun at 2 for £9.50.

Therein lies the problem at UNited, McCabe is doing everything humanly possible to get people through the gate, this isn't working whilst costing him an awful lot of his own money. This then leads to the Manager not having enough money to buy the new players he wants.

At this point Mr Benn and I would like to point out that we told you this would happen, but you just wouldn't listen!

So how are you lot surviving on gates of 16 - 17000 charity again worry about your own tin pot .club nearer Division 2 than automatic promotion and we will worry about .our own little club. Sod off and just for once talk about Wedmesday rather than your bigger neighbours

Not an entirely accurate statement given that the Millwall game is one of those on offer with the Sun at 2 for £9.50.

Therein lies the problem at UNited, McCabe is doing everything humanly possible to get people through the gate, !

On another thread stats were mentioned and the interpretation of them and as if proof is needed off you go again.

The offer is run for every club outside the premier league so how does that equate to "McCabe is doing everything humanly possible"

Dear oh Dear Titanic what a load of drabble again old pal.......

The Sun offer as said is one in partnership with the Football League itself and all clubs including yourself are taking part in it....

The £22 is a price dictated by the fact we're facing Millwall who considering they were only promoted this year and the fact we have a tiered pricing system were considered to fit into a lower Category as far as entertainment goes, which is understandable.

The £10 per adult and £5 per child offer for the reading game, and we have so many of these scatter through the season. How can you even knock a football club for rewarding it's fans with special offers? you are bizarre at times. I'm a season ticket holder and even I have no problem with the club dishing out offers to fill the ground, makes the overall experience a better one for me when the ground is packed and the atmosphere more vocal.

In the modern game of football what with the rising costs, ticket admission prices give very little profit to a football club anyway unless the stadium is packed out.

At this point Mr Benn and I would like to point out that we told you this would happen, but you just wouldn't listen!

That statement explains EVERYTHING :hihi::hihi::hihi:

It id indeed time for Unitedites to stand up and get behind their team, not having a go at the board or the manager, you can do that at the end of the season if you are not happy with the way the 46 games went

Until then get down to the Lane and sing your hearts out for your team, just as is the case for Wednesdayites

The bottom line is most clubs gates are down, there are regular empty seats At Man u and Arsenal, i have just got 5 tickets for Arsenal v Sunderland next month, as easy as owt.

How can you knock any club for selective marketing ? i dont like it as a season ticket holder, but hay ho .