Kitten constant mewing

we have had our kitten now for 4 months. she was a ferrel and its taken time and alot of tlc to get her to come out of hiding and become a house cat. shes a fantastic cat and so loving, but over the past couple of days she going through this mood where she is constantly meowing and rubbing her self up against things, shes senting the house all over, and shes meowing all day and night.

shes eating like a champ and drinking well and toliet is no problem just cant work out why she is meowing all the time any ideas people

Is this very recent (i.e. last few days only)?

How old is she? Is she spayed?

As per the thread title "Kitten constant mowing"...

...just hide the Flymo (or Qualcast if you're poor). ;)

It might be about time you asked your mum about the birds and the bees..

yeh last few days, really unusual shes not usually like this and shes rubbing her self against us as well

lol, its new to me as ive only ever had one other cat and that was male, so all new to me with female

Yup, I'd say she's in season, and if she's been outside at all in the last week then you need to take her to the vets as an urgent appointment for spaying, or you'll be a kitten midwife in 9 weeks' time.

arrr right, well ill get squating up lol

no not been out at all, and doesnt go out at all she is a pure house cat, so after shes finished this season i will take her down and get her done

yea was same with me i didnt have a clue either till medusa filled me in lol.

get the little darlin in for the chop asap or you wil have to put up with this i think its every 3 wk or so and if she ever manages to get out youv got n even bigger problem lol

lol if i can get her done while shes in season i will but mine doesnt go out and doesnt even attempt to so dont think ill have a problem this time. thank you so much all really put my mind at ease