Ford 100e POPS PREFECTS AND ANGLIAS.

Hiya mate well all being well i pickup my new 1961 ford popular 100e on wednesday from stockport 22000 genuine miles still got its original plate on 12mths mot £1100 hopefully if you come to our meet on sunday at the stockyard you will see it all the best gilly

Hiya mate well all being well i pickup my new 1961 ford popular 100e on wednesday from stockport 22000 genuine miles still got its original plate on 12mths mot £1100 hopefully if you come to our meet on sunday at the stockyard you will see it all the best gilly

should be there all being well,sounds a good deal that mate,

should be there all being well,sounds a good deal that mate,

cheers mate tom do me a fava if you see a 100e distributor forsale can you let me know as im after a spare that i carry round with me cheers

cheers mate tom do me a fava if you see a 100e distributor forsale can you let me know as im after a spare that i carry round with me cheers
**** I sold one last week, look on ebay punch Ford 100e in to ebay and there always seems to be one there.

**** I sold one last week, look on ebay punch Ford 100e in to ebay and there always seems to be one there.

cheers mate

cheers mate
Just had a look on ebay and there's one on there for £20 or so get in fast as they go quick.

Hi Tom, Check your email please ? Stu... Taniwha1756 ... Grandad's Prefect

Im having a bit of a garage sale of some of my collection of 100e parts and bits Im trying to make sum room in the place, any one interested can give me an e-mail and I might have that part you are looking for.