Rover 25 Replacement Parts

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a place in Sheffield that will sell replacement parts for a Rover 25? I'm looking for a replacement rear bumber and passenger side front indicator light.

The indicator lamp itself is fine just that the cover is cracked and therefore would need replacing to pass it's MOT.

Thanks,

look at 24/7 spares you can order on internet

have a look at x-parts online if you are after a new one, i'd also check ebay, if its not an unusual colour you'll probably get one cheap enough.

pentagon do Rover parts 01142094400 or Eric Stead in Ecclesfield still do them

Google 'Rimmer Bros' they have most things for Rovers all genuine parts as well for all Rovers going back as far as the Montego.

Google 'Rimmer Bros' they have most things for Rovers all genuine parts as well for all Rovers going back as far as the Montego.

they go further back than Montego mate, they still do MGB bits too

If they are still going bodicar on attercliffe road or body panel centre off rutland road even autorads all in sheffield and much cheaper than the main dealer

Edited by zigzag
wrong info

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a place in Sheffield that will sell replacement parts for a Rover 25? I'm looking for a replacement rear bumber and passenger side front indicator light.

The indicator lamp itself is fine just that the cover is cracked and therefore would need replacing to pass it's MOT.

Thanks,

ill have a look in the garage because I stripped my old rover down might still have the parts you need

Theres a scrap yard near Heeley bridge & another round the corner on Broadfield road. Used to get my Rover parts there.

ill have a look in the garage because I stripped my old rover down might still have the parts you need

I'd really appreciate it if you can.

Problem is, I'm reluctant to purchase from the internet because I'm sure websites are charging me for Indicator Lights and not just the Indicator Covers.

The rear bumper isn't too much of a concern at the moment but obviously I could get pulled up driving with both indicator covers being cracked.

Please pm me if you manage to find anything. Also, the indicator lights are part of the front bumper. I know some Rover 25's have them positioned differently.