Joiner / plasterer help please

In my bedroom I have a chimney breast, of which one side of is currently a built in wardrobe consisting of an upper shelf with cupboard doors and a rail with 2 doors. However the doors are pretty naff looking.

I've decided I want to use the other side for another wardrobe, so I'd like the same over there (shelf and rail) with matching doors either side.

I think it would be a fairly easy job, apart from the doors that are currently there - when I take them off with the surround I think the wall would need plastering. If it wasn't for that I'd stick a shelf and rail up and have curtains instead of doors!

Is there anyone out there who can give me a rough estimate of what its likely to cost? Obviously I know at some point I'll need a proper quote so recommendations would be good, but I'd like a quick guess of costings if possible, don't want to get my hopes up if it'll work out too pricey!

happy to provide a quote

R.S building services 07832987357 thanks.

Edited by ricky67

Hi cant pm you your inbox is full,call me on 07837378105 and i'll give you a cheap price,cheers

Hello Wecan help you with this...

For any plastering, tiling and full bathroom projects please get in touch.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

Thanks all, have emptied inbox for those who tried to PM me

Can quote you for all job call lee 07528022649

pm sent we are based in chapeltown\high green so are local and provide work referances.

regards

a & d plastering and damp proofing services.

hi please call for a free quotation i can also recomend a great plasterer i use