Shamanic/Pagan Style Drumming Group

I have not posted this under musicians because you do not have to aspire to be a musician to play a drum.

That said would anyone be interested in starting a circle up in Sheffield?

I have a venue that would take up to 15/20 drummers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by heyjude999

Yeah i'd definately stick my name down for this, although ive never played shamanic/pagan, not really heard about it to be honest

Used to play in a circle with djembe drummers a while ago and really enjoyed it

Sounds good ! pm me with some details etc...

Just trying to get some more drummers recruited, then will let you know more details... any preference for which night?

I have not posted this under musicians because you do not have to aspire to be a musician to play a drum.

That said would anyone be interested in starting a circle up in Sheffield?

I have a venue that would take up to 15/20 drummers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I have also put a message out asking for potential 'drummers' to get in touch

We are just testing the water to see if anyone would be interested, it would be held at Sheffield 9. A bring your own drum job and let the rythmn flow.

We are thinking of meeting once a month to start and see how it goes from there. I will keep you posted so watch this space and thank you for your interest.

So far we have about 6 interested parties.

Regards

I would be interested in joining in, I have a variety of drums and would love to have the opportunity to join others in a suitable environment producing rhythms together. Let me know how it progresses, I know a few people in Chesterfield who may be interested.

This might be confusing to anyone who was actually looking for a shamanic group. It sounds as if you are wanting to drum together - which is great, but within shamanic circles a 'Drumming Group' is a group of people who get together to practice shamanic trance journeying.

Enjoy your drumming!

Did this drumming group get off the ground? Might be interested but would depend when it is. I'm assuming you are meaning frame drums such as in shaman/pagan circles and not bongos etc.

Sadly no it did not get off the ground.

I go to a group on the firsdt Thursday of every month now at Chesterfield. They are a brilliant lot to spend time with.

In the main they are pagans and use a combination of frame and allsorts of other percussion.

Regards

Will there be free love at this cult??

I suppose you're the cult leader who has the pick of all the female members :hihi: