Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

Have you thought about the ski village? I've heard they do all sorts of stuff for kids and are good. Not sure how much they are though.

they do tobogoning(lol-ive tried 4 times to spell this and each time it looks dafter!) parties.If memory serves,it about 10 quid per kid,but great fun-the kids are supervised and have crash helmets etc.Mine loved it :D

Easy Tigers softplay area near Dronfield, I think they charge £6.50 per child for parties and it is apparently better than the other ones in Sheffield.

I was going to suggest the bowling party as well, but I dont know how much they charge these days.

Tots to Ten will let you hire the place out for a DISCO and put food on if you have so many kids, i'm sure its not over £10. In Tots to Ten there is a big inside play area, climbing, ball pool etc. You can just have normal party's there without Disco that costs about £5 per kid.

A friends daughter had her 8th Birthday at a place where her and some friends had mini makeovers and nails done etc and they put food on. I could find out name of place if thats something your interested in, PM me if you do.

Have you tried Quasar or Laserzone as it is sometimes refered to on bank street. They do kids parties for under £10 per head. With that they get three games, pizza, party bags, slushies and free invites. You only need 6 people for the party package.

The ski villiage is a great idea, you get party rangers and they do everything, even supply the cake, i would recommend this to anyone, a friend of mine done it hired a cheap mini bus for 15 of friends to get there it was fantasic, but you found the parents wanted to go more then the kids ha ha

I don't really want a soft play area because she recently broke her leg at alphabet zoo, but i like the idea of hiring Tots to Ten & having a disco, i will look in to it.

LILY1979 If you could get me the info on the mini make over party, I would be greatful.

Will also look into the laser quest.

THANKS some great ideas!

I know there are a lot of posts regarding childrens parties already but does anyone know of a hall I can hire cheaply that is large enough for 20 6 year olds and a bouncy castle???!! Tried crookesmoor community centre but they have no manager so are not hiring out rooms atm!! Room/hall would have to be a reasonable price.... some places charge a fortune!

Any suggestions greatly recieved. Thanks!!!! :bigsmile:

thanks so much for your suggestion.... something like that would be perfect have emailed them!!! :partyhat:

St John's at Ranmoor have a parish centre with rooms to hire. Part of it is a small building at the back used for children's activities, with a kitchen/toilets and has access to a large grassed area.

Website is http://www.stjohnsranmoor.org.uk/ but doesn't seem to have much info on it at the moment.