Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

Leah Jones i believe her name is. Thought you was a friend of a friend of hers???

leah jones??????? i think you may have me mistaken from a lady who owned tots before lindsay did. . i worked at tots for around six months, ans started in july i think it was in 2008. the name leah jones does not ring any bells to me at all.

i do know a lady called vicki did have tots tho before lindsey did. i did hear tho she was very very good at parties, having them booked up back to back and had good feedback, and that did come from the boss at the time too

Yes, i know of Vicki, from when she also did shoe parties. Leah took Tots over about 3 months ago from Lynsey. She is just a friend of a friend, but i believe that she has done the place up now.

were you thinking i was that vicki, does you friend require any staff, lol, would love to get back into that line of work, am serious too.

it's my little girls 6 th birthday and I'm looking for some entertaiment for her party on the 6 th nov . There will be about About 35 kids And I've already hired the venue. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there

I am a childrens entertainer

My business is Pink Pixie Parties

I have a few slots left for October.

If you want to give me a ring to discuss how I can mkae your daughters party bespoke, my number is 07850 558602.

I host parties for all ages and any theme your daughter would like I can hold.

Street dance

Facepainting

Party Games

etc.

I have recently exapanded to the Sheffield area.

If you have a look at my website and see if this is something you might like for your daughters birthday.

http://www.pinkpixieparties.co.uk

Becky

Pink Pixie Parties x