Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

abit boring with just pool table and games consoles any more ??

Looking to book someone on reccomendation for my little girls party in October.

Preferably a good all rounder with games, magic and a disco.

Does such a person exist ?

Cheers !

edit to add they will be 6 year olds.

Did you get sorted with this? I am an entertainer and have a children's show. I dont do magic but provide a disco, party games, party dances, circus stuff like juggling, spinning plates etc and modeling balloons. Pm me if you are interested, I have just been voted the best kids entertainer in Skegness this season!

There is one person I can't recommend enough, my daughters pre-school had him twice for the end of year and he is amazing, he had all the kids and even all the parents in stitches.

Kimmo...

You might have to get in early though as he is usually booked out months in advance and travels the country, he's even been on TV a few times.

I recommend you watch his videos if your not in work (You will laugh quite loud!!)

Hi Nick, in August my grandaughter was 7 and she had a party with 36 children ranging between 4 and 8 years old. My daughter booked Jospeh Jay, Children's entertainer and he was brilliant, he had them all sat for 45 mins spellbound doing magic, not one of them tried to move or get up but they all joined in. They then had a break for food and then he did another 45 mins disco and gave out prizes.

He was brilliant. As I said his name is Joseph Jay, he has a website Joseph Jay Kidz Parties and his phone number is 0114 2454207. He has all the relevant police checks too. Hope this is helpful.

i worked at tots to tens in hillsborough afew years ago, i loved doing the childrens parties and really got on to their level, had a really good feedback to from parents whos childrens parties i had actually done. was very very keen to go it on my own but to financial problems and not having the funding to do it, the idea was soon dropped. if you did have a party there and i, vicki did it for you, please post a reply on here to give me the confidence to get on and get it started up. would love to do it and would be extremely grateful for the feedback, thanks, vicki

A friend of a friend now owns Tot to Tens. Lovely place, recently refurbished.

REALLY, so its under new management now is it, who owns it now then may i please ask